Acadamy for The Strange

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acadamy for The Strange

This forum is a rpg where you can create a character who is special. Like has an ability or something.

The Normal School Day

Naomi Nakamura
    Naomi Nakamura
    Admin

The Normal School Day Empty The Normal School Day

Post  Naomi Nakamura Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

I looked at the clock as I noticed the bell was going to ring in a few minutes. I looked at the classroom I was headed to. It was close to the end of the hall. I had to run to get there, but I don't think I will make it. I started running quicker and quicker and I almost fell flat on my face. I hate to run under stress. The care free kind was okay, but this was so uncalled for. I kept on running until it was hard just to move my legs. This hall seemed like it was something that could kill you by walking down it. It took forever to get to one place. I finally reached to the classroom with a smile on my face as I opened the door. I walked to my seat while panting for air. I looked at everyone as they all looked at me. I waved my hand. I sat down making a loud sound as I sat my books down. I put my head on the desk and the teacher walked in. She looked at me curiously.
    "I'm guessing you were almost late. You have a problem with that." She told me with a sneer in her voice.
    "Yeah. I know. I just can't open my locker, that's all." I said while taking deep breaths.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 am